Tuesday 2 December 2014

My Partners Final Practise at My Make up design Before the Assessment


 Beth wanted to practise my design one more time before the assessment so we stayed behind and practised the make up to perfect it before the assessment.

Beth started with setting up all the products needed and I gave her my face chart to look at while creating the design. I started with cleansing my face before Beth applied the make up just to make sure the surface is nice and clean. The she applied primer to my face and then a mix of foundation and white bade foundation to lighten my skin. She then applied white powder to set the make up so it doesn't look greasy, around the eyes she used a white eye shadow to lighten the eyes and take away any creases. 

Next was applying the white to the lashes and the brows, Beth used a disposable wand and white paint to cover my lashes in white. She then used the same wand and brushed through my brows to make them white also. She then powdered the brows with white and then applied another layer of white just to make sure they are completely white. 

Next was the lips, Beth used a brush and applied the red colour to my lips and lightly put it on the top and bottom lip, she then asked me to smudge my lips together to create the subtle lips as we didn't want them to look neat and bold as I my lip design is more traditional Elizabethan.

Next was applying the blush, Beth started with applying pink as the base and then red on top to slowly bring the colour out from the base make up. This actually worked very well and the contouring was very neat and even on both side and blended out nicely. I think the cheek and lips compliment each other really well in this design and stands out beautiful against the pale skin and fair lashes and brows. 












Final Look
Final Look

One of the main concentrations of this design  was practising the eyebrows this is because in the last feedback we received from our lecturer Sharon she told us that the eyebrows needed to be neater and not so sloppy as she thought Beth could do much better with the eyebrow. This time Beth practised the eyebrows again and they look much better, the colour was brushed through neatly and looked tidy. Each of the eyelashes were separate and completely white therefore the brow and lashes worked well together and looked amazing. 











No comments:

Post a Comment