Thursday 2 October 2014

Induction Week Part 1

Creating a bag mask representing yourself and who you want to be...



In this task we were given an hour to create a mask using a variety of art equipment and materials. I chose to create the face shape like how you would when you would be creating a make up face chart. I drew the jaw line and cheek bones with definition showing strong structure and bold features which is how I like my make up to be. I created large eyes as I feel I want my future to be big and visual, the eyes were lashed out with black tissue paper to over exaggerate the size of the eyes. I feel strong features and brows are a very important factor of the make up industry or creating the structure yourself with make up techniques. I wanted the hair to be big, wild and dramatic to add a little colour, volume and texture to the face. Below me and two of my peers are posing in front of a white studio sheet with our individual mask bag on which are all designed and created by ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment