Friday 24 October 2014

Self portrait

Portraying my personality in a photograph-

I have taken this photo as my self portrait. I was stood in this particular position for a reason showing the objects in the background. It starts with showing my TV screen/computer, this is because I love social networking sites, browsing the web, online shopping and also skyping my family and friends and also keeping up to date with the fashion and make up artists and of course posting on this blog. I also love watching movies and films, I hardly ever watch television as I'm more of a movie person- this also explains my DVDs on the top self. Above my TV is my photo collage I printed before arriving to Southampton and then above that is another board with more photos. These photos contain pictures of me and my partner of nearly 5 years, my close friends and family member. I can honestly say i'm a photo hoarder I love keeping and collecting photographs because I love keeping the memories, my worst thing when I'm older would be to have no photos of me as a child/teenager. I also have my University project brief and my summer project mood board which is a collage of photos of who and where I want to be in the future. Looking and seeing this everyday determinants me to follow my dream and always push myself. On the top self I have books and letter in the boxes which shows i'm organised and I like to keep things neat and together. Under the desk is shopping bags of my recent shopping spree this is because I love going into town with the girls and buying new clothes from my favourite stores. Apart from that I took this photo in my bedroom at Uni, it doesn't feel like home yet however it shows where I'm going to be for the next year in my life and that I'm here to study make up and hair design which is my dream. I'm smiling because I do prefer to be smiling as I feel it portrays my personality which is happy and energetic. I have my normal day to day make up on and my natural hair clipped up which shows I'm comfortable and easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment